Innovation Life Love
By:Michael Gollin
Published on 2015-09-24 by CreateSpace
|ALS took my voice last year, but not my will to speak. I learned that I am not alone. You are not alone. We are not alone.| Facing a diagnosis of ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) in August 2012, Michael Gollin started a blog called InnovationLifeLove.org, named for the three elements that mortality and experience taught him are most precious. Traveling with family, contemplating his neighborhood, appreciating nature, advocating for ALS patients, and living a full life despite increasing disability, he chronicles his insights in poems, prose, and speeches, looking for answers to the big questions every day and sharing what he finds. |In my personal and professional life as patent attorney, author, professor, and non-profit entrepreneur,| Michael writes, |I've tried to be a productive member of all my communities: family, friends, work, home, country, and planet. When I was diagnosed with ALS, I was dragged into a terrifying new situation, but I realized how lucky I've been in life, and I quickly resolved to make the best of the situation. It has been surprisingly liberating to explore this uncharted territory.| This inspirational book chronicling one man's journey through terminal illness is connecting with readers around the world.
This Book was ranked at 28 by Google Books for keyword touch typing now.
Book ID of Innovation Life Love's Books is EVMfjgEACAAJ, Book which was written byMichael Gollinhave ETAG "+Mb1F6JBZRw"
Book which was published by CreateSpace since 2015-09-24 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781514315811 and ISBN 10 Code is 1514315815
Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false
Book which have "262 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under Category
This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""
This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE
Book was written in en
eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar