Kamis, 25 April 2019

FROM LIFE IN THE HAMPTONS TO A LIFE OF POVERTY IN ARKANSAS

FROM LIFE IN THE HAMPTONS TO A LIFE OF POVERTY IN ARKANSAS
By:William D. Hedges
Published on 2011-03-21 by Xlibris Corporation


This book consists of 148 significant events in the author’s life.. Perhaps the best way to explain this is to include one event here. It is termed: Sex Education Soon, however, we moved again. When I was about thirteen, we lived on a small farm in south central Arkansas. The farm consisted of about 80 acres of land, 40 of which were in woodland and the other 40 in worn out rocky soil on which cotton had been raised for a number of years One day, my dad asked me to go to a neighbor’s house and get a dozen to fifteen eggs to put under a setting hen. I complied, brought the eggs home and per his instructions put them carefully under the hen that was sitting in a box with straw in it. She did not like it as she pecked at me whenever I tried to put an egg under her. I guess she thought I was trying to steal her eggs. I finally succeeded although she could peck hard and it hurt. About three weeks later, those eggs began to explode. Boom! Then another boom. They were all rotten. Something was wrong. Since it was one of my chores to take care of the chickens, I went to my father and told him those eggs I bought were no good. None of them had hatched! He paused a moment and then said. “Did you ask Mr. Keisler if he had a rooster before you bought those eggs?” Puzzled, I replied, “No, why should I? You said you wanted some eggs, not a rooster.” “Son,” he said, “Come sit down. I think it is time you and I had a little talk.”

This Book was ranked at 11 by Google Books for keyword touch typing now.

Book ID of FROM LIFE IN THE HAMPTONS TO A LIFE OF POVERTY IN ARKANSAS's Books is CzIq6yqv3lwC, Book which was written byWilliam D. Hedgeshave ETAG "VdmRCik3+fI"

Book which was published by Xlibris Corporation since 2011-03-21 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781456887001 and ISBN 10 Code is 1456887009

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "142 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryBiography and Autobiography

This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is true and in ePub is true

Book Preview

FROM LIFE IN THE HAMPTONS TO A LIFE OF POVERTY IN ARKANSAS

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Comments

Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *